Friday, June 25, 2010

Help Dave name his new Kitty!


I'm giving you an opportunity to help me name my new cat. As many of you who listen to the morning show know Steve and I would talk about my cat Sweetie from time to time. Unfortunately Sweetie passed away back in March at the age of 14.


I decided to take a couple of months before I got a new cat and during that time Pat and Heather Eddolls, my bandmates in Covenant31 kept telling me that I could have one of the cats that they had. They had found him as a stray and he needed to be in a one cat home as he didn't really get long with the rest of their cats, but was very loving and affectionate.
I agreed I'd take him for a few days just to see how he would do with the stipulation that if things didn't work out I could always take him back to them. To be honest, I pretty much already had my mind made up that he wouldn't work out and was planning on giving him back after a couple of days.
Well after bringing him home and being around him for awhile we bonded rather quickly and I decided to keep him. He's approximately 1 and a half to 2 years old and as you can see from the pictures is definitely a very loving cat.
(In case your wondering about the pic above, no he can't take credit to the damage to the fringe on the rug, that was done by an out of control vaccum cleaner. LOL!)
You can help me find a new name for my cat and at the same time win a brick of CD's if your suggested name is chosen. Send your name idea's to dave@radioshine.org and in a couple of weeks we'll announce the winning name on the First Light show!

No comments:

Post a Comment