Thursday, January 14, 2010

Kelly's Thrifty Tips

Photobucket

I will be back with more to post, but I thought I would give you a link to one of the items I will talk about today. I am really focusing on learning this month, and I was stoked when I found that Amazon has lessons on their videos on demand section. You can watch them online from the comfort of your computer. They also have a special converter to watch on your television, but that isn't what this is about. I found a series for learning how to play the guitar. Totally free. Well...season one and season two are free. I do not know how long this will remain free. The cool thing is you can get it now and it will save to your Video on Demand Library. That is what I did last week.


LINKS: Beginning Guitar 101: Season 1 (First Chords)

Beginning Guitar 101: Season 2 (Strumming)

No comments:

Post a Comment