Thursday, May 14, 2009

Kelly's Thrifty Tips

Photobucket
A late good afternoon to you! I couldn't get online for a bit to add my tips, but I am here now and hopefully you have dropped by to see a thing or two! Hurry on over to register for the Home Depot Do-It Herself workshops! Today--yes today-- May 14 from 7 to 8:30am you can join in the workshop that focuses on lawn and garden maintenance. This really appeals to me because my yard could totally use a little TLC. This year I am taking a low key approach and trying to grow a tomato porch garden. This basically consists of a REALLY large pot that I got for my birthday from my dad and step mom and two tomato plants. One plant I picked up at Costco because it was already in a growing process and I don't have a green thumb. The other, my parents picked up for me at Lowe's and it is only a little grown which will require more ambition on my part. If I can handle my porch garden...I will tackle the yard next. Wouldn't this workshop be a great start? :) Registration is at the link above. You can find a location near you that is hosting the workshop. Now onto coupons. I said it once, and I am saying it again. Register with Cellfire and get yourself some more coupon access. There is nothing easier than logging these coupons onto your store loyalty card. This way, your coupons travel with you! They have a whole new batch up there from Best Foods, Chex Mix, Yoplait yogurt, Nature Valley Granola bars, and well... A LOT! Really, go check this out! How about a little linkage? Remember I talked about a link for a free pass to Sam's Club? Well here you go! Sams Club Free 1 Day Pass. At the very least, this is a great way to check out the store and maybe decide if you would like to be a member! :)
Also it has come to my attention that Arby's is going to have a cool FREE WEDNESDAY promotion this summer. These freebies will require a purchase and it is a while supplies last kind of deal and one per customer but who doesn't like some free food! You will want to check with your local Arby's but it is worth the look. According to the calendar this coming Wednesday, May 20 you can get a free cholcolate malt swirl shake with any sandwich purchase and May 27 will find you with a free regular roast beef with purchase of a softe drink! Also I found a nice little promotion club from Arby's where they will send you some deals here and there. You can find out about great deals and promotions before anyone else. It is called Arby's Extras. Click on that link and check it out. Simple form...great deal. I am sorry for not having any Basha's deals today. Here is a link to their website though! Basha's.
Have a great day! See you next week!






No comments:

Post a Comment